• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec Kuhler H2O 620 - good enough for 5 GHz...?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
40C is what you posted above... Reagrdless, price is another story best left for another thread. I'm more than certain that mounting had something to do with it also as all reviews do not put the two that far apart (40C) at the same clockspeeds/voltages.

40C is what you posted above... Reagrdless, price is another story best left for another thread. I'm more than certain that mounting had something to do with it also as all reviews do not put the two that far apart (40C) at the same clockspeeds/voltages.

Yeah you're right

I overclocked both at the same level:

620: 4.5 Ghz, Memory at 1.6Ghz and Voltage at 1.25: ~100 degrees
H80: 4.5 Ghz, Memory at 1.6Ghz and Voltage at 1.25: ~65 degres

Maybe as you said, a defective part ;)

I just purchased a H100 with 2 Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RPM fans. I decided against the water loop because the parts I wanted to use was up to $400. I will be using a Arc Midi and using the Scythe's to pull cool air in from the top of the case onto the radiator...

I wouldnt worry about that stain. Id rather have proper airflow inside the case than to get 1-2C better temps on the CPU ruining airflow.

I wouldnt worry about that stain. Id rather have proper airflow inside the case than to get 1-2C better temps on the CPU ruining airflow.

Meaning proper airflow would be achieved with the top fans acting as exhaust or push/pull?

Back