• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Antec P101 Silent Mid-Tower Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

The Antec P101 Silent mid-tower case is designed with a minimalistic elegance and engineered for utter silence. It features sound damping panels and eight removable hard drive bays. It's safe to say this case is geared towards customers who are serious about their quiet time and maximizing data storage.

Click here to view the article.

I wish more reviewers would consider ALL supported motherboards when they make their reviews. While this case supports an E-ATX board, you will lose the ODD tray, and 6 available drive trays. I bought this case specifically for the extra drive slots with my tower server build, but I'm seriously considering returning it now since I'm losing the main reason I bought this case.

Anyone else considering this case for it's E-ATX support, I do NOT recommend it due to the loss of expansion drive support. If all you need is a silent case with only 2 drives (and the additional 2 SSD tray) supported without an ODD then this is definitely your case. If you require more drive space, without trying to modify the case options, then please look elsewhere.

Thanks for the feedback NoBrakes. I wish I had an E-ATX board to use for these reviews but I've never had the need for one.

Back