• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any comments on ZZF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The final insult

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your inquiry.

The item was shipped March 21 via FedEx Ground with tracking number ******* It is scheduled for delivery on March 28.

If you have any further questions, please respond to this email or give us a call at 510-739-1890 x2200.

Sincerely,
ZipZoomFly Customer Service

What service takes 7 days!!!! They couldnt even ship it 3 day air.

ZZF SUCKS!!!!

My response:

Miss ****,

Thanks for getting back to me, please dont take the following personally just give it to your supervisor and ask him to respond.

I ordered a motherboard on March 1st which you now sell for $199.00.It doesn't work then it takes days to get an rma number(5 emails and 8 messages) during which I could not get to speak to a real person. I ship it back to you 2 day air and you ship to me ground service which takes 7 days !!! What kind of customer service is that? 20+ days to make a loyal customer "whole" again. This is very dissapointing.I have spent a lot of money at your site over the years all the back to when you were googlegear but you have lost me as a customer after this experience.

Please read this thread which has already been seen by close to five hundred of your potential customers:

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?p=4390258#post4390258

Last edited:
At least you're finally getting the board back. With my CT479, it took nearly 3 months from the day I first got it DOA, to the day I recieved the replacement. I ended up just buying another from ewiz because I couldnt wait that long. I was beginning to think they weren't going to send it back.

Thanks for keeping us updated mgoode.

I sent them the link to this thread and I hope they read it. I wonder if they even care? A good manager would contact me and try to make it up. We'll see what happens.

mgoode said:
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your inquiry.

The item was shipped March 21 via FedEx Ground with tracking number ******* It is scheduled for delivery on March 28.

If you have any further questions, please respond to this email or give us a call at 510-739-1890 x2200.

Sincerely,
ZipZoomFly Customer Service

What service takes 7 days!!!! They couldnt even ship it 3 day air.

Let's see. Order Tuesday (21st), give a day to process, then 3-4 day FedEx. In my experience FedEx has always been slow. They don't do anything on the weekend, so you get a half a day on Wednesday (22nd), a full day Thursday and Friday (23rd 24th). Then there's Fedex's weekend break. Full day Monday (27th), and half-day Tuesday (28th). Total = 4 business days. The shipping is free, don't whine about it! :rolleyes: :bang head

EDIT: Well, I typoed and said "Order tuesday" instead of "ship tuesday". I guess I'm a smartass for something simple like that.

Last edited:
petteyg359 said:
Let's see. Order Tuesday (21st), give a day to process, then 3-4 day FedEx. In my experience FedEx has always been slow. They don't do anything on the weekend, so you get a half a day on Wednesday (22nd), a full day Thursday and Friday (23rd 24th). Then there's Fedex's weekend break. Full day Monday (27th), and half-day Tuesday (28th). Total = 4 business days. The shipping is free, don't whine about it! :rolleyes: :bang head

Read the the thread before you make any smartass comments I ordered the board on the March 1st!!

Seems they are taking their sweet time processing your RMA and getting this board back to you, which is unfortuate.

I hated this company with a passion when they were Googlegear but gave them another shot about 1 1/2 years ago and after a dozen or so orders I have been pretty happy. Most everything I've ordered was handed over to Fedex quickly. Only one RMA last October and it went very smooth but one is not enough to establish a personal track record.

Hope you have better luck with your future endeavours.

Back