• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone had dealings with Aqua Tuning .com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Falloutboy

Registered
Anyone else had dealings with this company? I ordered some gear from them and eventually got a DHL tracking number, for a couple of days it showed details like picked up, in transit etc and the passed off to NZPost for delivery, now when I go to the DHL tracking page all I get is a google map view of my house with no other tracking details.

I haven't got the gear, I have tried E-Mailing, Facebooking, Opening a ticket on and Phoning Aquatuning in Germany six times today and gotten nowhere.

DHL NZ says that the tracking number format is invalid - so they can't help me.

NZ Post is saying that their tracking numbers are completely different from the number I have and without one of their tracking numbers I'm S.O.O.L.

Not feeling very happy at this point.

When did you purchase your order and what shipping did you choose? Are you from the states? You should contact them via email with the Order number on your heading.

I actually have been dealing with them for a month or so. I ran into issues since they forgot a piece of the product I had purchased and so I was promised and got free shipping on my next order but they forgot to add the product they forgot on the first order once I ordered the second time. Long story short, they refunded me on the silly product and on the 3rd try I couldn't order anything from them at that point since you needed a total of $75+ to be able to proceed. I should also add that I did add last minute things to my previous two orders while it was in the process of being shipped so I could have been a pain in that regard.

I didn't like the fact they left something out but they were good to me via communications and didn't charge me on a cable from my last minute additions. Granted were different time zones but mainly I was communicating them mostly in email. Give or take a couple of days you'd get a response.

The shipping of each order took an average of about 3 days which is pretty darn quick coming from the other side of the pond and wasn't that much of a big cost to do so.

I ended up finishing up my order by going to PPCS.

I've only had two experiences with them, but were small items and they were shipped DHL until it got stateside and then it came via our USPS (not to be confused with UPS buster browns). Took longer than expected but that was USPS fault, they misplaced the package and it went to 3 different mail routing centers before it got to the right one to get delivered. It makes sense the routing number for DHL wouldn't work with NZ Post, but they should be able to look up DHL routing number and match it to a shipment they received and be able to track it via that. I know our postal system where I live is nortorious for finding interesting places to place mail, it's been left in the garage (my garage is littered with boxes and junk), on the back porch, front porch, with neighbors and inside one of the vehicles parked at this house. UPS leaves them in the vehicles more than USPS, mainly if it's been raining, they knwo we don't get to the packages right away and they don't want damaged parcels claimed on them, and we told them it's ok to do so.

I don't know how this happened, but if there is a package of any size delivered to this adress I get an email the day before it scheduled to be delivered and a follow up email saying it's been delivered, whther it coming from USPS, UPS or FedEx. Not sure how it happened, but it comes from USPS website, it doesn't matter who the original shipment was sent on or who delivers it. SO you might want to look into that, not sure how NZ Post does things.

I've only had two experiences with them, but were small items and they were shipped DHL until it got stateside and then it came via our USPS (not to be confused with UPS buster browns). Took longer than expected but that was USPS fault, they misplaced the package and it went to 3 different mail routing centers before it got to the right one to get delivered. It makes sense the routing number for DHL wouldn't work with NZ Post, but they should be able to look up DHL routing number and match it to a shipment they received and be able to track it via that. I know our postal system where I live is nortorious for finding interesting places to place mail, it's been left in the garage (my garage is littered with boxes and junk), on the back porch, front porch, with neighbors and inside one of the vehicles parked at this house. UPS leaves them in the vehicles more than USPS, mainly if it's been raining, they knwo we don't get to the packages right away and they don't want damaged parcels claimed on them, and we told them it's ok to do so.

I don't know how this happened, but if there is a package of any size delivered to this adress I get an email the day before it scheduled to be delivered and a follow up email saying it's been delivered, whther it coming from USPS, UPS or FedEx. Not sure how it happened, but it comes from USPS website, it doesn't matter who the original shipment was sent on or who delivers it. SO you might want to look into that, not sure how NZ Post does things.

Well I finally got an answer, turns out that yesterday was a public holiday in Germany - being the day the wall came down reunification day - would have been nice to have had an email thingy saying that they were closed for this, rang them today and finally got a response and an email with a new track n trace number which shows my items are still in Frankfurt, so much for the DHL site which shows them sitting in my back yard.

Back