• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone that is looking at picking up an X3 720

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm waiting for microcenter to stock the 710/720. They have them listed at 120/140, respectively.

For some reason I just dont trust this site? I have it in my cart right now and the free shipping is making it verrrrry temping. Its still 10 bucks more than what I wanted to spend.
Im glad they have it in stock, maybe eggs prices will start to come down? They have some interesting inventory statistics. I like what they list for "incoming" stock!

They have a huge amount coming in on the 23rd, and maybe newegg does too, if so the price could come back down.

Ill pull the trigger if someone else does too.....:confused::shrug:

For some reason I just dont trust this site? I have it in my cart right now and the free shipping is making it verrrrry temping. Its still 10 bucks more than what I wanted to spend.
Im glad they have it in stock, maybe eggs prices will start to come down? They have some interesting inventory statistics. I like what they list for "incoming" stock!

They have a huge amount coming in on the 23rd, and maybe newegg does too, if so the price could come back down.

Ill pull the trigger if someone else does too.....:confused::shrug:

Mx,

From what i've experienced from them they are top notch. Any question i had asked via email was answered within one hour, When i cancelled my order they did everything possible to see if i wanted to replace it with anything else and even called me and thanked me for my order and looked forward to working with me again.

Newegg's prices have increased ever since they have listed it. It will not be coming down anytime soon.

Ill wait till tomo morning, since it wont go out yet anyways, just incase, by any chance, i can get it cheaper. hopefully they will ship it from PA and it will be here rather quickly.

I'm waiting for tiger to get it in stock because I have one like 15-20 mins from my house and having to pay shipping ****es me off.

Thanks very much, Rick... I like the looks of the inventory stats... maybe egg's prices will come down once that big shipment starts going out. I think I'm gonna do the same thing as MX and wait a couple more days... just to see... I'm a creature of habit when it comes to buying online and I've got a sneaky suspicion that all the retailers are getting a big shipment on Monday... my guess is that the Egg will have that thing for less than $150 by Tues morning...

Last edited:
Meh, its already on the way, it will be here monday. it will actually still be a little cheaper after shipping from newegg, so its a wash really. Just kinda funny how I knew that was gonna happen.

Meh, its already on the way, it will be here monday. it will actually still be a little cheaper after shipping from newegg, so its a wash really. Just kinda funny how I knew that was gonna happen.

Predict the powerball numbers for me now :)

Am tempted by alot of things right now that tri core and the combo egg has with a xig cooler , also tempted by 9950 , just couse i want a quad but then i want a 810 , but then i cant contribute to global crisis like rick does by over spending on his CC , so i will have to make my decision soon....

Am tempted by alot of things right now that tri core and the combo egg has with a xig cooler , also tempted by 9950 , just couse i want a quad but then i want a 810 , but then i cant contribute to global crisis like rick does by over spending on his CC , so i will have to make my decision soon....

I was paid today which is why i splurged on the I7 :)

I wouldn't waste my money on the original X4

Hey leave Rick alone I used to do that kind of spending. Now I have a wife 3 kids atv's, motorcycle' 2000+sq' house shop full of computers, couple of welders, the big LCD tv and a whole lot more:cool: Oh an if I had to I could work a Mc'Ds and pay all of my bills. Oh forgot the full size Ford conversion van that get's 12 mpg on a good day (man she humms).
Point is he wants bragging rights or just wants to have fun a man has got to have his priorities and mine is my gun collection:cool::beer:

Yeah for guns! lol My third love ( neighbor, comp, guns, family). My dad has my absolute favorite gun! Browning Citori 20ga O/U made in belgium :D. Shoots like a dream.

Hey leave Rick alone I used to do that kind of spending. Now I have a wife 3 kids atv's, motorcycle' 2000+sq' house shop full of computers, couple of welders, the big LCD tv and a whole lot more:cool: Oh an if I had to I could work a Mc'Ds and pay all of my bills. Oh forgot the full size Ford conversion van that get's 12 mpg on a good day (man she humms).
Point is he wants bragging rights or just wants to have fun a man has got to have his priorities and mine is my gun collection:cool::beer:

I can't have kids so i will always be doing this kind of splurging. :attn::attn::attn::attn:

Back