• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone using the Planar Dual Monitor stand?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-RYknow

I'm interested in this Planar stand. I downloaded the owners manual and a critical dimension isn't listed.

I need to know how far the base of the stand comes from the wall. Due to space limitations I need to have the stand pushed right against the wall (have the handles to adjust high pushed right against the wall). However, it's being placed on a shelf that I'm building. So I need to know how deep the shelf needs to be, so that the base of the stand isn't hanging over the front of the shelf.

Thanks,
-RYknow

I couldn't find dimensions for the Planar either.

Take a look at this stand or this stand.
I (and several others on this site) have used this brand with great results.
There's a drawing toward the bottom of the page that shows dimensions for it.

That stand looks nice, but it's going to be a little too deep for my setup. The shelf can really only be 11.5" deep. I should have mentioned this before. Sorry for the missing detail. :bang head

-RYknow

I have, but the wife shot it down. She doesn't want me drilling any "extra" holes in the walls... When I built my desk, I bolted it right to the walls... She wasn't impressed... :bang head

-RYknow

Back