• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asetek Vapochill Micro Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, not bad? I suppose you could stick your own 92mm fan on it to make it even better, but it seems to perform within 1.5C of this guy's watercooling setup.

I could really use one...it's annoying when my comp freezes when it's hot and runs fine when it's not so hot in my room.

Maybe its just me but it doesnt seem that awesome to me. Maybe if it has a really low price then it would be worth it. Ive seen XP-90's and XP-120's getting better temps than 42c idle. Also the 'watercooling kit' they are comparing it to, well lets just say its not the best kit in the world.

You can't compare temps on different rigs with diffferent conditions and methodology. Before any concludions, I'd wait for good review.

Like Ven0m said, we need overclockers.com to do a review so we can see how it stacks up against Thermalrights products.

Well, at least there is a review out there. They just reviewed the 'ultra low noise' model, but I can't find any specs on the fan. Not even from the asetek website!

From the specs they gave, I calculated a c/w of .29 with the fan set to 12v. If the specs are accurate, it's not very impressive IMHO. A 7000 zalman would probably be equal or probably better. Although we'll have to see a couple of other review to see how to fairs in other systems.

Back