• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASRock no rebate received...no replys to emails

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ps2cho

So I have a rebate that was accepted and says mailed out, yet I never received it. This was back in November. I've emailed their [email protected] twice now.

It says on their webpage: "If you have not received rebate check within 8 weeks you can email [email protected] to check the status of your rebate."

No replies in 2 months now to either. I just sent a third.

I can't find a phone number or anything anywhere. Any ideas what else I can do?

This is why I don't do rebates, generally. Frigging scams half the time, even with reputable companies, I've had a less than 50% receipt of funds. It just gets "lost" somewhere. "We never received your rebate."

Listening, manufacturers/retailers???

I am 4/4 with ASRock rebates. It did take a while (not this long).

Try this:
ASRock America, Inc.
13848 Magnolia Ave, Chino, CA91710
U.S.A.
Phone: +1-909-590-8308

It just gets "lost" somewhere. "We never received your rebate."
There is a reason why I take pictures of what I sent, and keep 2x copies of each (one I sent and one I keep) in case that happens. Its a lot of effort, but, its worth it in the end if you want the rebate.

Last rebate I did was only $10, but it took so long for it to get to me that I completely forgot about it when the card finally arrived in the mail, and I opened it up and said "What the hell is this?" I think it was from Cooler Master,

It was something to the tune of 6-8 months after they confirmed my rebate on their website.

Back