• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asrock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 w Ryzen 3700X

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

guppie

Just built this new system and ran into some unknown PCI devices under Device Manager (Windows 10).
How do I figure out what this is? I didn't see any other drivers on the Asrock support website.
Capture.JPG

Windows 10 64-bit
GTX 1070Ti
Corsair DDR4 3200
Sabrent M.2 NVME
Samsung SATA SSD
Updated Bios 2.00 (latest available)
Updated Realtek audio drivers
Updated GeForce video drivers

Need your help guys. Thanks

Looks like something to do with the chipset but you say you "didn't see any other drivers on the ASRock support website."

My first guess would be this one:

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-11-19 104211.png
    Annotation 2019-11-19 104211.png
    33 KB · Views: 525
It says AMD "all in one" so I took that to included video drivers for the APUs but also other chipset elements.

It looks like PCIE bus driver and some other stuff that is integrated in chipset. As EarthDog already said, have to install AMD chipset drivers. If it doesn't work from the ASRock website then you have to download the latest version from AMD website. Also, be sure that all Windows updates are installed as some drivers are blocked in earlier versions of Win10.
In the devices manager, you can check the device ID and try to find it on google. It usually says the vendor and overall device description so it at least helps to find what are you missing.

This MB should have come with a DVD with all the Chipset drivers and all other drivers needed for this MB. Seems to me that not all drivers was installed.
Win 10 may or may not have the latest drivers for all the hardware on the X570 MB's, so go to the DVD and check that all drivers are installed.

the vga note on that "all in one" driver is for apu cpu's

This MB should have come with a DVD with all the Chipset drivers and all other drivers needed for this MB. Seems to me that not all drivers was installed.
Win 10 may or may not have the latest drivers for all the hardware on the X570 MB's, so go to the DVD and check that all drivers are installed.

Sorry for the late reply. I no longer have an optical drive but I'm working on the all-in-one drivers today.

Just wanted to follow-up and thank all you guys. I downloaded the drivers from AMD's website that Earthdog linked and that solved it.

device mgr.JPG

Back