• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Bios Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Eyjayvee

Hey there, seems my MOBO Bios limiting me from Ocing effectively. Here is the rundown of problem i found.

1. Can't set HT Multiplier.
2. Can't set vCore. Options are only 1.[Power Saving Mode] 2.[Standard] 3.[+50mv] 4.[+100mv]
3. Can't set Memory Voltage. Options are only 1.[Auto] 2.[2.050v] 3.[2.150v] 4. [2.250v]

I'm at 3.01ghz right now on my OC Settings but my problem is I'm on CPU Temp 47'c and Core Temp 37'c just browsing like this.

I got 2 Exhaust Fan's at the back and 1 Intake Fan in the side that is blowing air directly to the HeatSink.

Do you have headroom in the case for a bigger cpu cooler? Your overclock may be more limited by your higer temps and the electrical resistance it causes than by your bios.

The chipset on your board is an older one and does not support some of the features that help in overclocking. What CPU are you running anyway? Are you using the OEM cooler?

Back