• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus M4A88T-M LE vs ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LBYuan

Registered
I saw two nice boards today. Their price were almost the same. But I don't know which one is better and worth to buy. ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO is a full board but Asus M4A88T-M LE is a half board. But its spec is better than EVO one. So I confuse on here. Pros please help me. :bday:

The first board has a newer chipset but the second one has better overall quality and will probably overclock better. It has 4 memory slots as well. If you go with the 785 board just check the CPU compatibility list to make sure it supports your CPU. If your case has room it is generally better to go with a full-sized atx board. The 880 board is a micro atx.

My opinion was bigger board can perform cooler and stabler than the smaller one. Haha

I just went with the M4A88T-M for my first build. 8gigs DDR3 1333 (2x4gb) and Athlon II 645 X4. It's a great board and has a bunch of great features (especially for OCing). I'm very happy with it.

I'm glad you're pleased with your choice. What made you lean away from the "bigger board"?

Last edited:
Back