• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE ASUS Maximus VIII Impact Mini-ITX Motherboard Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

The ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) line of motherboards, both Maximus and Rampage, are known for being some of the best overclocking boards out there. Their newest ITX iteration, the Maximus VIII Impact, is on the test bed for this review. If past experience is any indication, then the Maximus VIII Impact should be packed with features despite its small form factor. Let's see what it brings to the table.

Click here to view the article.

Looks like a pretty capable board, that power section though first thought in my mind was it's a zombie.
Nice write up Matt

Wow, that power delivery is wicked sick. That board looks like it can play with the big boys!

Awesome review Matt! :thup:

Thanks, guys! I really do like how ASUS makes use of vertical PCBs to add more than could fit otherwise and save space on the board. One of the more cleverly engineered designs I've seen.

Back