• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI's Countdown

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
boundrose said:
some new light...

i've found out at VR-Zone.com and here
that Radeon X1800XT / XT CE will have 24ps and 10vs :D :shrug:

Well only thing I've seen on VR-Zone.com was this...

VR-Zone said:
http://www.vr-zone.com/?i=2777&s=1
In an ATi R520 presentation, one of the slides reveals that their next generation R580 is actually in the house and working. It will be the improved version of R520 built with 24 and 32 pipelines. Two months back, we reported that NVIDIA G80 is ready and waiting for R580 to come along. In 2006, we will see both architectures start appearing.

VR-Zone article was writen on the 28th of September. The other site was writen on the 11th of September.

Alchemy1 said:
So, why does ATi say that the intel 955x chipset will support Crossfire? I am looking at my P5WD2 Premium box and it says NOTHING about crossfire.
It would appear that he was asking about video cards, not motherboards. The current Asus flagship motherboard actually has the bridge to connect two crossfire cards in the retail box.

I just got a email and now a snal mail from ATI about the release show, that I will be going to.

ZGOZZ said:
I just got a email and now a snal mail from ATI about the release show, that I will be going to.

Excellent you can be our inside guy to give us the lowdown, to shush all the nay sayers.

Back