• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AUXTIN.......... Really high.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drosera01

What is this reading???
I build a new system for my kids for their homework and basic utubing. I had to go really cheap option. MB: ASROCK 980de3/u3e3, Phenom II x 2 555, Corsair 450W PSU and GSkill 2x2GB. Its stock fan on CPU and case has 120mm intake and exhaust fans.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    68.5 KB · Views: 721
Hard to say what that is supposed to be but in the end that is a false reading most likely. We have seen that many times with the asrock boards in the AMD section.

If you don't smell anything bad, your ok, anything that hot has got to be putting out some kind of smell. Feel around the case and air coming out of all the fans, if it's not really hot then it's a false reading like what Bassnut said.

It's not just ASRock with those false readings. I've seen them on MSI, ASRock ans Asus. Just happens sometimes.

No burning smell or anything like that, felt ambient air been pushed from the exhaust fan on the back.

Just to check, started prime95 and realized that AUXTIN drops to realistic 60+ degrees and stays there while core jumps to 45. That makes it obvious the high reading was false and could be actual reading while stressing???
Strange. Capture-1.PNG

Back