• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Barton XP3000 benchies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
4% 3d mark advantage over the Intel 3.06ghz isn't astounding, and that's one of its better leads over the Intel chips.

What astounds me is that it's running at like 2.2ghz, making up a 30% clock frequency deficit in changes to its architecture and cache alone.

Pinky said:
4% 3d mark advantage over the Intel 3.06ghz isn't astounding, and that's one of its better leads over the Intel chips.

What astounds me is that it's running at like 2.2ghz, making up a 30% clock frequency deficit in changes to its architecture and cache alone.

That raises up the question: "What if that baby OCed?" :p

Pinky said:

All of the benchmarks I read showed the 3.06ghz beating the xp3000 in 3dmark with and without HT turned on. Mind you the P4 didnt win buy much but it did win.

Back