• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Been Trolled By: theshoe, SHOE, Cripy, Retali8? etc etc READ HERE!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to add that eventho you got your money back, you still need to file with the various agencies so that it goes on record. No need to get the cops involved but do list his poor buisness practices to the BBB and IFCC etc etc.

Silversinksam said:
ALL outstanding issues that have not been resolved need to be sent to Lutawicasa. He has been able to get resolution regarding this Troll.

Done.

Thanks Sam.

Officer Thomas went to his house today and put the fear of god back into his heart. If you have been scammed call his home phone number. I will give that info to you via PM. This is for victims only.

Last edited:
Sentential said:
Officer Thomas went to his house today and put the fear of god back into his heart. If you have been scammed call his home phone number here:

XXX-XXX-XXXX

In addition to his mother's cell phone here:

XXX-XXX-XXXX

I was told that they will be making restitution to those who have been victimized by this troll.

Lutawicasa was able to get several people restitution even before the police were brought in, please coordinate all information and happening with Lutawicasa so he can best help all that need help with this troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn, I had a good dealing w cripy, for a MP2200 athlon. He even straightened me out and offered to back out of the deal (I thought MP meant mobile :rolleyes: ), but I bought it any way.
It stinks that he probably used my good heat to scam you guys, for that I am truly sorry.
I just wanted to add to this tread for a sub to keep up on what goes down.
:shrug:

thegreek said:
Damn you guys caught him fast.

No one mess with SSS and the Troll hunting crew :attn:

No sir...this is what happens when those who get scammed will do thier leg work. Nobody can file charges or institute any actions other than those who are directly involved. When folks will be proactive, good things can indeed happen.

Silversinksam said:
Lutawicasa was able to get several people restitution even before the police were brought in, please coordinate all information and happening with Lutawicasa so he can best help all that need help with this troll.
Absolutly. Way ahead of ya on that :) I always tell him first

Did he rip you off personally Sentential? How was he doing this? If i can ask that question at this time...... :shrug:

dylskee said:
Did he rip you off personally Sentential? How was he doing this? If i can ask that question at this time...... :shrug:
Yes personally to the tune of almost 4 grand. He told us that he had a retail liscense with Intel and that he could get us discounted CPUs for the intent of resale. He presented us with this information about a week after I spend a weekend at his house during the lan.

Sentential said:
Yes personally to the tune of almost 4 grand. He told us that he had a retail liscense with Intel and that he could get us discounted CPUs for the intent of resale. He presented us with this information about a week after I spend a weekend at his house during the lan.

WOW!!! That sucks man, what the hell was he thinking, you would just let him walk away with your money and you wouldn't respond???? Sorry to hear that, thats a shame. He's got no moral fiber!!!

dylskee said:
WOW!!! That sucks man, what the hell was he thinking, you would just let him walk away with your money and you wouldn't respond???? Sorry to hear that, thats a shame. He's got no moral fiber!!!
I honestally have no idea, the 3.5 grand was from me alone, that doesnt include mikeguava who put almost 2k down in cash + hardware.. Justice will be served so help me god.

Wow!!! This is awesome!!! Great job frying his *** Sent! I hope you get all that is coming to you! Otherwise I am sure he will get all he deserves coming to him! He will need a BF named bubba by the end. :D

JT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back