• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

before i blow £350

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bobthemoo

right, i would like to buy a new 7800 to add to my other one to run in SLI.

unfortunatly, they stopped making GT's after christmas, so its extremly hard to find somehwre that sells them. i was looking around and i DID find one (www.ebuyer.com) for £230. i also found a GTX for £30 more. thanks to the new nvidia drivers, does it mean i can run my existing GT with a GTX (as long as theyre the same speed etc)?

its such a good deal i couldnt belive it. http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/100963

im also going to buy a seasonic 500w psu, do u reckon this will be powerful enough? a friend told me it should be fine, seeing as its seasonic :)D) but i just wanna be sure.

thanks

awesome! thing is, ive never heard of albatron. are they any good?
wow,call of duty 2 for free aswell!!

theres a biostar card for even less slightly futher down the page too (tho its not VIVO, id get albatron) ;)
to be honest mate theyre all refrence cards anyway at the end of the day...i had an xfx 7800gtx that clocked like rubbish, then i later replaced it with a cheap 2nd hand 'galaxy' 7800gtx and its a truck load faster ;)

aria warranty it for a year so if anything goes wrong it that time your fine...its down to you - save as much cash as you want!

thank you :) i will go for the albatron card ( not for the game .... :rolleyes: )

soo cheap aswell. :D now i need the psu :bang head

well if your after a decent psu you might as well buy from the same site ;) aria have a nice range of FSP power supplies...i have a 700w fsp and its brilliant :D

Back