• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Belkin optical 3 button scroll mouse at Circuit City - $9.99, no rebate!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OK, fixed link..... Circuit City must change their links or somthing after a few housrs cuz this is the 3rd time I had to change it... If it doesnt work again, just goto circuitcity.com and type in optical mouse in the search box and its the first one....

nYmph

Circuit City does session tracking, after an hour or less the session is considered dead and they generate you a new session 'key'. Direct Linking to them is next to impossible.

Belkin has 50% off, see the other thread .. might be as much after tax, but shipped. ;)

I saw that other link for 50% off Belkin products, but as far as the mouse goes though, on the Belkin website they are selling the same mouse for $24.99. So even at 50% off it's still $12.49 + $7.50 for standard ground shipping (3-7 days). So it will wind up costing $20.00.
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Product_Id=115398

Here in Connecticut is 6% sales tax, so I paid only $10.59.

Thanks for the heads up on linking to Circuit City. I'll remember that in the future..

nYmph

Last edited:
Back