• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best drivers for SLI 6600GT's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nvidiaOCmaster

Im getting another 6600GT for a crazy low price, so im going sli agian.

Ill need the best drivers for them, anyone have any suggestions for me?

nvidiaOCmaster said:
Im getting another 6600GT for a crazy low price, so im going sli agian.

Ill need the best drivers for them, anyone have any suggestions for me?

I used to have 6600GTs in SLI, I never noticed performance gain or loss from driver to driver. :confused:

You should know the better then everyone here, after all you have been through more 6600 series cards then most smaller sized retail stores.

BossBorot said:
You should know the better then everyone here, after all you have been through more 6600 series cards then most smaller sized retail stores.
LoL... how about the newest ones...

BossBorot said:

:beer:

the only reason im going back to SLI is because Im getting the 2nd card for 5$

....+ I want another card to burn up :D

:mad: :mad:

... someone outbid me.....

teh weakness... Now im just going to stick it to them in the last minute with a 10$ bid :beer:

nvidiaOCmaster said:
:mad: :mad:

... someone outbid me.....

teh weakness... Now im just going to stick it to them in the last minute with a 10$ bid :beer:

It was me!! :beer: kidding.

Are you going to volt mod these or just OC the snot out of them?

WonderingSoul said:
It was me!! :beer: kidding.

Are you going to volt mod these or just OC the snot out of them?

Mine is currently OCed and pencil modded running @ 670 short term(benchies) and 600 long term(gaming) all on stock cooling..... WOOT!.

lol and everyone wonders why ive gone through so many 6600GT's.

Back