• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best smartwatch for under $200?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TickleMyElmo

I wasn't sure where to put this question so I figured this would be best. I plan on getting a smartwatch (not an apple) for Christmas and I'm having a difficult choice deciding which to go with. I am currently looking at the Ticwatch E. I can't stand huge watches, so it would have to be under 46mm. Also it's pretty cheap on amazon for $99 right now. Seeing a lot of issues about screen burn in and horrible battery life (less than 8 hours) so I'm not sure. I could always buy a used watch from swappa.com for cheaper but you never know what you will get and it's final, no refunds. Does anyone have any ideas on what to get? I'd like one with a heart monitor, and the basics. A mic would be nice and google assistant. Let me know your guys' thoughts. Thanks all.

After all of the elementary questions you ask and get answers for here (for free...), you've got a lot of nerve treat people like this...

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back