• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Waterblocks for Waterchiller

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dreammmatt

Hey, all, sup? What's boom-shaka-lakin :p anyways...
- - price is a concern...
- - - i'm makin a chiller
- - what waterblock do u recommend for: CPU (i was thinkin the D-Tek TC-4), NB (i was thinkin the Danger Den Z-Chip or D-tek's), VGA (idk - lol)

thanx all, i know i can count on you to tell me true!

[mods, i know this isnt that important a thread, so after a few responses, feel free to delete this :D ]

No doubt there'll be threads that have more information (simply playing the odds given the size of the forums as a whole) but I don't see this thread as irrelavent.... so far. So I'm not planning on killing it anytime soon. As to your question I don't have an answer, sorry. I've never ran a chiller system and I've only got one block which is a modified MCW462 and I never even used it stock. Anyone else?

Which ever block you do end up getting make sure you can easily insulate the entire outside of it. I made the mistake of getting a Swiftech MCW5000 and with all the angles it's a huge pain to insulate

Steve

gpu block- make sure there is good clearance between the barbs and the card.- I had an almost impossible time insulating because my DD Z block had those 90degree turns so close to the card.

MCW462 works great and you don't have to worry about the top been made of plexy-glass

MCW462-H.gif

Back