• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bestway to OC the X1900GT rev2 when in CF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gigabit

What is the best way to control the fans?Rivatuner isnt working and ATI Tray Tools isnt working either.And nothing is working for overclocking?THey say they are overclocking but bench marks prove other wise.

Nope ATI tool doesnt work either..And the clocks rest as soon as i go to apply them.Im using the latest catalyst 9.8.

1900GT rev2 is locked

You might try going all the way back to 7.10 or 7.11 drivers. Also, are you sure you're using 0.27 beta? 0.26 is the version in the download area & it doesn't work.

Is OCF taking forever to load pages for anyone but me?

You might try going all the way back to 7.10 or 7.11 drivers. Also, are you sure you're using 0.27 beta? 0.26 is the version in the download area & it doesn't work.

Is OCF taking forever to load pages for anyone but me?

Yep i downloaded from mvtech or what ever that ati fanboy site is..lolI freaking hate ATI 's drivers thats whay i havent went and grabbed me a couple of 4890's yet.

And yes OCF is taking like 4 minutes for the page to load for me:bang head

I checked mvtech & they only have the 0.26 version (unless I'm having problems finding the beta).

Try getting the one I have linked above. W1zzard is the guy that wrote ATI Tool & that is his thread. ;) Too bad he never updated it for the 2000, 3000, & 4000 series cards.

I know I could raise the gpu core voltage with ATI Tool to get a little farther on the core overclock.

Glad it worked. Are you controlling the fan speeds too?

Yeah it it working with the fans also.Im gonna mess aorund with these cards and find the best OC they can handle and flash the bios with tweaked speeds this way i dont have to worry about overclocking them anymore.Whats was the stock speeds of a x1950Pro?I here they can usally handle about the same speed with a small voltage bump via bios mod

Gotta ask:
Why not sell 'em and buy a 4830? Odds are good that a single 4830 would use less power and perform faster.

Back