• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF3/Origin + OCF Platoon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey guys...

Opened up a TeamSpeak 3 Server since the In-Game Voice sucks...

Here's the info... Let me know if anything is wonky about it.

Hostname: ts43.gameservers.com
Server Port: 9166

ChaosInMind | SysFailure0x5a

Is that right? :)

I clicked Apply to Join on Battlelog but nothing happened....

Hmm, I haven't seen an apply to join for you come across on battlelog (I haven't denied anyone).

May want to try just one more time.

Just found out something stupid, they limited the battlelog friend's list to 20 people again. :facepalm: Sorry for anyone that has asked me to befriend you as it just cut me off.

Hmm, I haven't seen an apply to join for you come across on battlelog (I haven't denied anyone).

May want to try just one more time.

Just found out something stupid, they limited the battlelog friend's list to 20 people again. :facepalm: Sorry for anyone that has asked me to befriend you as it just cut me off.

Wow... That has to be one of the stupidest things I've heard yet.

FAIL.

hokiealumnus | hokiealumnus

I don't/can't play much but what I can I'll try to do with some OCF people. Not sure how to join a platoon but I'll try to figure that out and do it too if you'll have me. :thup:

This thread will now also contain links to servers that our members run in the OP. If you have one - PM me the battlelog link as well as Location, Normal/Hardcore, Size, and Game mode (Conq/Rush/DM) and I will get it added

PM me the Battlelog server link with the info that I requested and I will add it to the OP.

Location, Normal/Hardcore, Size, and Game mode (Conq/Rush/DM)

A friend told me that you will earn a crap-ton more points by dropping the auto-assigned squad and making your own, and having friends join your squad. He claimed 10K points a round.

Back