• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF3/Origin + OCF Platoon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome to the platoon recruits!!!

.........................:salute:..........................
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Last edited:
welcome aboard all, looks like xmas will be keeping me busy for a bit while people get their game installed :)

I will see what I can do to make some room for you rainless :)

edit: made room, one slot open, apply to #1

On a side note, I have created a new emblem for the platoon(s).

using this: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/117314

o8alz.png

I used a recent frosty pick of Bobnova's from the frosty thread... maybe I should PM him and ask him for permission :x

CarlJohnson | HoozYerDaddi

100% noob so go easy on me...

Just applied for platoon 2. Maybe you can shuffle some members to 2 to balance them both?

I accepted you and added you to the list. I sent out invites to the people that are from OCF, in Platoon#1, and in my friend's list. unfortunately I don't have the power to simply merge/move people, only kick and promote which kinda stinks. I really wish they would just increase the number of total members and call it a day (and make it easier to see who is playing and what they are playing from the member page)

If you need to kick me to add someone, feel free. I played the BF3 SP, then Skyrim came out before I got into MP. So, I haven't played BF3 since...

how can we tell if and where other platoon members are playing

Only current way is to either add them to your friend's list or click on their names... which sucks.

They really need steam for this... (although you could just add BF3 to steam...)

Back