• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Black Friday Deals 2022

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Note to sober self - don't try to restore your EVGA account after a few beers. That SUUUUCKED.

But anyway, I actually ordered an X12 mouse. I've been meaning to switch back to a slightly "shorter" wired mouse for a while now. I have a Logitech MX 3 Master which for me is the perfect mouse - about 90% of the time. Good weight, good shape, good battery life - but...it's about 5mm too tall and catches the top of my desk when I slide in the keayboard tray and takes anywhere from 3 to 6 seconds to wake from sleep.

The main reason I've stuck with it is I really like having the thumb scroll wheel for system volume control - just one of those things that seems natural when you get used to it.

Looks like the X12 has a second set of "pinky" buttons that I'm hoping I can custom map to do the same and get used to. For $21 after tax, it's worth the risk.

wow i went out today and there wasnt much. its surprising.
i have a feeling sales will be far short of projections

I went to EVGA's site and bought two mice X12, X20, fifty-four dollars is pretty good. I don't really need um but I get to try um. I've had Razer mice/keyboards forever so why not.

thanks Niku-Sama

not a problem, i like EVGAs stuff. hope they stick around.

not everything they make is gold but still, better than most

Back