• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black Hole Surplus is closing down...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Extreme overclockers everywhere let out a cry of sorrow. Goodbye BHS, your cheap dewars will be missed.

Humm, thats too bad. I was planning on heading up and checking it out sometime soon, but sadly I don't have any money until next week.

yea it looks like the only one he has is the 6000 gallon one lol,im still gana talk the wife into a trip to check the place out its only 2 hours from me at best.

Last edited:
Just a heads up guys...

They haven't had any dewars in over 6 months.

So if you're planning on heading out to get a dewar... There likely won't be any.

Bingo. I tried calling them about 8 months ago to see if I could get a Dewar. The guy was nice enough to test their stock for me and told me all of them couldn't hold anything.

I contacted BHS quite some months ago in looking for a 25-50L dewar as well and unfortunately they didn't have anything...
It's sad to see they are closing down, we aren't the only type of people benefiting from their services.

Spambot or spam...person above me is...interesting

Back