• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bloody Gaming Mouse Pad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dorito Bandit

Hi, do any of you own a Bloody Gaming Mouse Pad made by A4tec? They're being sold for $10 - $14 US dollars at NeweggFlash. Just basically looking for something to keep from scratching up my desk and these caught my eye. Don't really care for all the graphics on them, but the pads do look of high quality. They're even stitched around the edges.

Bloody B-081 "Defense Armor" Gaming Mouse Pad

a4tech_b-081_mouse_pad.jpg

Bloody B-071 "Offense Armor" Gaming Mouse Mat

9SIA26C0TX4533-001.jpg

The stitched edges

05.jpg

Let me know what you all think. If you guys have any other recommendations just let me know.

Thanks in advance!

I'm of the opinion that "gaming" anything is a waste of money, when it comes to perhipials and the likes. A mousepad is a mousepad, and whatever mousepad you get is going to work just as well as any others. It's not going to make a noticable difference in how well you do in games or things like that, IMO.

I'm of the opinion that "gaming" anything is a waste of money, when it comes to perhipials and the likes. A mousepad is a mousepad, and whatever mousepad you get is going to work just as well as any others. It's not going to make a noticable difference in how well you do in games or things like that, IMO.

Some mice don't track well on certain surfaces/types of pads. Isn't necessarily reflective of "gaming" labeled stuff though.

actually my cousin has a similar material razer one, actual woven cloth like that and it works great i love it actually thinking of getting one to carry with my lan rig instead of my ice mat.. not to mention its quieter.

Thanks for the responses guys!:thup:

It makes NO difference to me if it's a "gaming" mouse pad or not. I simply want something well made, works great with my optical G400s mouse, big, and cheap! I'm not paying over $20 for a mouse pad. That's just me.

Currently, I am actually using the bottom side of a large placemat as a mouse pad and it's been okay so far. It has a little friction, but my mouse cursor seems to be pretty responsive. Haven't tried gaming with it yet, still waiting to get a new GPU.

Last edited:
I'm actually using the mousepad that came with my GPU, really a fan. Almost to big for my little desk though, 14 3/4 x 10 5/8

I'm using the OCZ Behemoth mousepad. Big, smooth, tracks well, and like most basic neoprene mousepads, usually in the sub-$15 range if you can find a place that still has it in stock.

Bought a mouse pad bundled with the mouse I got off of amazon for like an additional 7-8$. They gave me like 5 of them, thought I was only getting one! Talk about lucky lol. Wife says they are huge and iirc they are by steel series(?).

Bought a mouse pad bundled with the mouse I got off of amazon for like an additional 7-8$. They gave me like 5 of them, thought I was only getting one! Talk about lucky lol. Wife says they are huge and iirc they are by steel series(?).

That's awesome! Maybe I'll order one of something and get a few extra, but my luck isn't that great! :p

Anyway, I see that you're a US Marine and I do thank you for your service, sir! :salute:

Be safe and do take care my friend!

Back