• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Broke 3700 Wu's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jeniva

Howdy all! I know I havent been around alot lately, but other things have been taking my time. Im still crunching with a couple pc's, and it sure is slow compared to when the farm was running. That has made me realize how good it feels turn in even 100 wu's a week, or less. I'll be moving soon to Fayettville NC, and once im there, I'll have some extra cash to put into a farm again.

Crunch On!!!

Always Glad to Have You Make an Appearance

Really glad to see you stop by and give us a shout! Hope the move goes well and troublefree for you and three cheers for you're being able to get back into "farming".

By the looks of tonights news if you're going into some areas of NC your moving van better have pontoons. Us East Coasters need rain bad, but not that much that fast!

SkyHook

BTW - What you are seeing in your rearview mirror is "Siggy", "Cary Stone", and myself with a full head of steam on our way to make life a bit more interesting for you. Better get the Miracle Grow out and spread on your upcoming "farm"!:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Last edited:
Back