• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Buy a (old) World of Warcraft server (blade)!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Daggerspine is already at $510. I'm wondering what the highest will end at, I'm saying at least 3 grand.

I played on a lame server. Twisting Nether. if I can nab one for like 200-300 I just might.

I played on a lame server. Twisting Nether. if I can nab one for like 200-300 I just might.

Runetotem here, I'd buy one if i could get it function. I have no doubt that t he blade would kick my current pc in teeth and then insult its momma.

No one is hardly bidding.

IBT if they provided a free in game item, such as a mount. These things would sell for thousands more than they would normally

No one is hardly bidding.

IBT if they provided a free in game item, such as a mount. These things would sell for thousands more than they would normally

TBH I'm surprised they are not offering some commemorative mount that shows your support.

TBH I'm surprised they are not offering some commemorative mount that shows your support.

Can you imagine everyone riding a 1u server blade around like a skateboard? I can. Have it operate like a witch's broom in WoW. :D

When it's flying it can use a jet engine of 1's and 0's. ^_^

Another example of how genius Blizzard is. They know players will buy pretty much anything WOW related so sell off items that are no good but can be considered collectible. And it's for a good cause to boot. :thup:

its genius marketing on their behalf! what better way to "retire" old servers than auctioning them off, and using them as a charitable contribution. i'm sure Blizzard gets some kind of tax writeoff from the whole shebang.

Can you imagine everyone riding a 1u server blade around like a skateboard? I can. Have it operate like a witch's broom in WoW. :D

When it's flying it can use a jet engine of 1's and 0's. ^_^

you should get that on the blizz forums, that is an amazing idea. +1000000

Back