• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Call Of Duty 2 FULL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

twEEkerAreUs

So who else is hyped for it? I can't wait to get my hands on it, hopefully today Woooo. Multiplayer better be worth it :cool: If I get it, I'll post screens right away on maxed settings.

fuzzba11 said:
COD2 is today, isn't it?? I'm uber hyped for this game, I played COD1 multiplayer up until the COD2 demo was released :drool:

Yeah I liked COD multi a lot myself, I thought UO was great but a lot of the hardcore players seemed to dislike it. COD2 with it's new engine and gameplay seems like it would make amazing multiplayer. It comes out today, but like always every store is different when they get there shipments in.

JDizzle said:
I thought it didn't come out until Thursday, how are you getting it 2 days before the release?

Call Of Duty 2 release date 10-25-05, chances of it being in stores are slim but it can't hurt calling around even if you have to talk to morons :)

fuzzba11 said:
I preordered but Gamestop didn't call me today :cry:

"even if you have to talk to morons" Hahaha, hope you get your pre-order in but Gamestop is usually iffy.

It's release date is tomorrow here in Idaho. I've got my collector's edition reserved and pre-paid! I'm going in tomorrow and picking mine up....EB Games said they were 100% positive that they're getting the shipment in tomorrow, so we'll see.

I can't wait, the game looks great. This month is really digging into my pocket with all these games coming out. FEAR quake 4 cod2 soul calibur 3.

No kidding eh? It's been a great month for games, I've yet to play Q4 or FEAR, but I can't wait!!

I picked mine up after lunch. Got home, went to install it and.......no CD key. o_O

Dad took me back and the guys replaced the manual (which has the key printed on it) from a copy that had a trashed case.

I've got to do school, so I can't play now. :(

Hah no CDKEY that has to suck, I don't think I've ever bought a game that was missing the CDKEY although I have heard plenty of stories of it happening. I'm going to check around now, see if I can find a deal. Otherwise I'll have to wait, don't really have the money to blow if it's $50 or $60 :eh?:

I got my t-shirt before I picked the game up. Then they gave me ANOTHER t-shirt with the game, said they didn't have enough pre-orders, so they're giving them out with those who purchased the Collector's Edition. AMD Phreak is the lucky reciever of it though. :)

Back