• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can someone check my OCCT charts is it fine? is something wrong with it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vandire

my spec:
Core i7 3820
Corsair vengeance 16GB 1600mhz
Asus Rampage IV formula battlefield edition
Cougar 1000w PSU
Gigabyte GTX 780 TI windforce 3GB OC

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 2.png
    2.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 3.png
    3.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 6.png
    6.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 5.png
    5.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 4.png
    4.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 7.png
    7.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 8.png
    8.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 9.png
    9.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 12.png
    12.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 11.png
    11.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 10.png
    10.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 13.png
    13.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 14.png
    14.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 15.png
    15.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 16.png
    16.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 17.png
    17.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 18.png
    18.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 19.png
    19.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Welcome!

I cannot see third party hosted pictures (blocked at the office)... they will also go away with time, please host internally to the site...saves about 18 clicks/tabs as well. :)

That said, software is notoriously inaccurate and you should only go by what a multimeter says regarding voltages. Are you having problems or something? Please elaborate a bit more at what your concerns actually are so we can address them. :)

OCFinsertimages.png

thanks for the explanation sorry i'm new :D, they should be visible now i hope...

Indeed they are... Thank you. :)

I see a lot of data there to sort through... do you have specific questions or problems you are having that you need an answer to? Things look fine at a high level...

Indeed they are... Thank you. :)

I see a lot of data there to sort through... do you have specific questions or problems you are having that you need an answer to? Things look fine at a high level...

yessir! i'm suffering from random frame spikes in many games like world of warcraft and assassin's creed black flag, tested my graphic card on friends pc and its working nicely not sure what could be causing this

Have you tried switching drivers?
Are you on the latest? If so, roll back...

Can you elaborate on random frame spikes... that, to me, sounds like your FPS are going up! Are you seeing some hitching and stuttering?
Is Assassin's Creed BF online as well? If so, are you sure it isn't your internet and lag?

Have you tried switching drivers?
Are you on the latest? If so, roll back...

Can you elaborate on random frame spikes... that, to me, sounds like your FPS are going up! Are you seeing some hitching and stuttering?
Is Assassin's Creed BF online as well? If so, are you sure it isn't your internet and lag?

it mostly happen in assassins creed while i sprint into grass fields and or try to turn left/right while sprinting, the problem also in the witcher assassin of kings "single player mode" so it cant be the internet

from my point of view when the GPU is under pressure this frame spikes will mostly occur however when i'm playing a game that isn't graphic hungry i see no sign of frame spikes or anything

Well, I know with WoW, even the high end cards struggle, it is not their fault. Turn shadows off ultra (or the highest) and that, I have read, helps. Not sure on the other games...

I would try different drivers and see if that helps...

Back