• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cant...decide...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hrhrhrFOOT

I am thinking about getting this case:
ANTEC SOLUTION SERIES MODEL SLK1600 (BEIGE) w/ANTEC SMART POWER 300W P4/AMD POWER SUPPLY ATX12V - RETAIL
Its only 42 bucks at newegg, and has an antec PSU.

But, i also heard about:
http://www.newegg.com/app/Viewprodu...=1919&description=&srchFor=FSP350-60PN atx12v
which people like also. However, its almost as much as the case combo itself, which is why i need your help deciding. Should i get the antec case+psu combo? If not, what are some good, cheap cases and PSUs i can buy? Thanks in advance :)

I'd say a 300W PS is a bit weak these days... for some users (like myself) I like having all the extra power for all the wonderful hard drives, CD-Rom Drives, and extra ammenities like lighting in my case. At least 420W. But, the case looks kinda nice PLUS, in case you didn't notice, you get a free light stick provided by antec at the bottom. :D Lighting good...

Back