• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

carbon fiber contact paper

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpaceRangerJoe

im building some speakers in the next week or so, and i wanted to cover them in carbon fiber contact paper. i think it will give them a really cool look. anyone know where i can find some of this? i havent had any luck.

ps: i need to be more specific. i dont want REAL carbon fiber, that would be just alittle pricy. what i really want is contact paper that LOOKS like carbon fiber.

Motor Cycle shops. The ones that have stuff for dirt bikes. I don't know how big of a sheet that you want, but I know that they are atleast big enough to cover gas tanks and number pannels.

Any place that sells that type of car accessories, like Mean Street, but that is just a local place that sells import type stuff.

Thanks for that tapeworks site, but my God are those prices outrageous.
Example:
14" x 40" =$39.95 Tapeworks contact paper
50" x 36" =$36.95 For real carbon fiber cloth with colored weave <linky>
A tad bit unequal, I'd say. I'm sure it'd be good for instances where you can't fabricate a replacement part from CF, but I'd try...:D

Back