• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cardboard box mod HUGE PICS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

solo

you gotta love it

DSCN1542.jpg

DSCN1543.jpg

DSCN1544.jpg

.......O.........M............G...........!!!
wow! :eek: That is the best Computer i have ever seen!! Dude i Love it Man that's Awsome so Great Nice work bro! How long did that take you to do? Must of took you very long month's of manual labor. Did you use the Dremmel to cut those opening's? Dang that's Great! Im in amazment! :drool: Keep the Good work up Mod on Dude!!! Yeah....!

had to redo the CPU portion bcause i realized there was a deadspot right over the heatsink when my temp jumped to 60 C :(

DSCN1545.jpg

With that light-weight construction and the huge fans, that thing might be able to take flight with a little more work... lol. Hey, if it works, who needs a case?

its a 172 mm fan , 24vdc at like 235CFm
running on 12vdc, get around 120cfm at like 20-30dba :)

Beautiful!

Seriously man, I love Extreme Ghetto stuff, and have done some horrible things to helpless computer parts myself. :D

I ran a cardboard box case in my little Seti Farm for quite a while, but it had fewer fans.....

The only thing especially cool about it was that most of the time I was using it, the computer was an Intel Duallie.
The box was the one I got form winning a combo kit at one of the AMD giveaways a few years ago. ;)

I love irony. :D

NO offense, but that is the ugliest thing I've ever seen - it would look alright if the fans were clean lol, but that dust just makes it look like a P.O.S.

I just hate the look of dust, its just me man.

tekOC said:
NO offense, but that is the ugliest thing I've ever seen - it would look alright if the fans were clean lol, but that dust just makes it look like a P.O.S.

I just hate the look of dust, its just me man.

the dust is there cause my house is being repainted
and i forgot to cover the computer

the next morning, dust is everywhere

and i am too lazy to clean it off
lets wait until i can get some dustoff on sale!

Back