• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CES 2019: AMD Reveals Ryzen 3 and 7nm Radeon VII Vega

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Today at CES 2019 in Las Vegas, President and CEO of AMD, Dr. Lisa Su made some announcements that we in the enthusiast market have been waiting impatiently for. Aside from mobile Ryzen with Vega graphics and Epyc server solutions which have already been covered AMD revealed pricing and relative performance numbers for their new, first in the industry, 7nm gaming GPU the Radeon VII.

Click here to view the article.

That was, IMO, an impressive presentation. I think Intel is finding her to be an unrelenting and unapologetic foe. It's good to be an AMD fanboy for a change. (As I sit here on my Skylake :rofl: )

This is the presentation I was waiting on. Planning on doing an overhaul of my desktop later this year, it's promising to see that AMD is trading blows with the 9900k at lower power draws.

I'm looking to upgrade my system also. With a release in March or April, I might have enough saved for a new Cpu & Board.
I'm not too sure about the Vega 7 and how it's going to compare with Nvidia's 2080 (Ti) cards. They are extremely cheaper but may only equal the 2060 card.

I'm looking to upgrade my system also. With a release in March or April, I might have enough saved for a new Cpu & Board.
I'm not too sure about the Vega 7 and how it's going to compare with Nvidia's 2080 (Ti) cards. They are extremely cheaper but may only equal the 2060 card.

Then they better cost less than $350, or at least no more.

Back