• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE CES 2019: Deepcool Unveils Assassin III Cooler, Macube 550 Case and more

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Our CES 2019 party continues with a visit to Deepcool who had some sleek cases and cooling products on display. Highlights include a high-end air cooler, feature-rich ATX case and a new AIO water cooler.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
My thermodynamics background is a little...nonexistant. Does water (or whatever liquid is being used) really expand enough in the space of 40c or so to risk damaging an AIO cooler? I mean I've heard of more cases of pumps failing over the things cracking due to any thermal pressure :shrug:

Don't get me wrong, I'm interested enough that I'll probably go with some sort of AIO for my next mobo/CPU upgrade and will definetly look at what Deepcool is offering, just sounds like this "pressure relief system" is more so they can toss another marketing label on it lol.

I would think the very little expansion of water in the temperature delta range we are looking at would easily be compensated for by stretching in the hoses.

One unit of water, given a change in temp from 70°F to 200°F, will expand approximately 2%. Just to add some hard numbers here.

Eh, they've had some leakage issues in the past, if Google is to be believed. I think mostly at the swivel joints at the pump/block. So maybe not completely fluff. If nothing else it allows them to point to something being done, directly related to a problem. I'm happy to see Deepcool expanding, myself. I've been nothing but happy with my AIO from them. It's been a really good performer, especially with the ambient temps I get here.

Last edited:
Back