• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

clumsiest OCF member?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well just today I decided to do some work on a case and ontop of the stove there's a small cabinet where I store some of my power tools. I've been in this apt for several years and I know the dang cabinet is there. Anyways while i was looking in my toolbox for my drill bits, which the box was ontop of the stove, as i straighten up, would'nt you know it I have a collision with the top of my head against the coner edge of that blasted cabinet. Can you say ouch?

Needless to say I have a nice sized lump ontop of my head including a nice sized gash. Double ouch! :rolleyes:

well, i used to have hardwood floors in my room, and i would slide on it with socks on, well fun and all right?

wrong!

one day i came home from work, kicked off the shoes, and just for fun, decided to slide into my room on my socks, bad idea, i slid in, fliped over my bed, and took out my desk and everything on it, including my monitor, and computer, and tons of paper and discs, needless to say, my mom came in and asked "wtf?" , i just said, "goddamn slick floors"

well my mom aint like regular moms, when i was 10 years old, i got my hands on some fireworks, and set them off in our backyard, well she came out and said " YOU LITTLE F***** !!!!" and i think half the city heard her, she curses at me like that all the time, and she even calls herself a B****, lol yeah i do live in an odd household, but its all good :D

also on my little "accident" just remember i am 6'4" and 290lbs, so think about that big of a guy doing what i did, i told my buddy at work about that, and i think he was going to kill over and die luaghing, hehe

I'm the biggest loser in this thread, yay! I've never broken a bone or had a serious injury that was the result of my own stupidity.

I have however by dumb luck
+ Skinned both my knees by flipping over my handlebars on a 45 degree hill (thank you untrimmed tree)
+ Sliced my pinky finger open enough to see the tendon
+ Had my hand pinched in a garage door
+ Disjointed my pinky toe (still crooked)
+ Been beaned in the nose by a softball
+ Swallowed (and then stung by) a wasp

hainer36 said:
i qualify, i was walking down the hall at school and i was talking to my friends behind me, while walking backwards, and someone ran into me, then i turned around and another guy hit my shoulder, then i started to turn around again (i saw that there was more guys walking towards me) and someone hit me, i turned around and 1 punched the principal, he came outa nowhere and needless to say, i was suspended from that school.
LOL, thats great, I think you beat my record winning preformance

guys, keep it with the thread... don't wanna see stuff about 1-hittin' someone

anyways.... I thought i was clumsy.. but still... the guy who broke his toe on his pants while putting them on.. that takes the cake!

pff i just remembered something. (i cant believe i forgot this)
i was taking out the trash (a garbage bag) and it had a broken plate in it. i was just walking to the can while swing the bag around, it brushed the back of my leg and SLICE!
it made two deep gashes (1/3 inch +-) thas were about 1.5 inches long each. the funny part is that i walked to the trash can and on the way i cut my leg, i kept walking after i got cut, put the bag in and then went home despite seeing my own muscle before the blood started coming out. my mom went nutz and did a more than enough job of closing them up.
which place am in in?

When I was about 10 or 12 I ran my bicycle into my dad's bike. We were going pretty fast w/o helmets or any padding. So I ended up with lots of scabs, broken arm, and a few fractures on my hand and thumb. Then we tried to play baseball after the sun had pretty much went down. A clean pitch into my nose. Broken nose. When I get really nervous around people I look down at the ground and walk away quickly, typically running into beams, walls, doors, etc. Way back when I was in 1st or 2nd grade I decided to walk with my eyes closed and walked into a beam, breaking my nose. I also seem to slip and fall down stairs a bit. I mostly stay indoors now and safely play WoW. Though one time I had one of those ooze ball things (nick), I slung it around a bit and it busted all over my keyboard and monitor. Oh and for the longest time there was a frying pan my mom had hung near the kitchen entrance, I walked into that countless times. At my old job I was a houseman for a cleaning place. I unknowningly stripped all of the beds and clean linen out of a unit that had already been cleaned. They were sorta angry but it all worked out. Probably one of the funniest things that happened to me was after putting some new wheels on my bug (I kept the old lugnuts on there not knowing I was supposed to put new (longer) ones on)
Needless to say I was going down my road and all of the sudden wham, I see my rear tire roll past me into the canal. Luckily it wasn't on the highway. It was mighty funny though.

This aint mine but its my brothers and he pulled a neck muscle while doing a forward role on the floor.

this one may be a winner..................this is slighly disturbing read at own risk..............

when i was at the gym one time my friend and i just got done benching pressing....we were racking the weight and the plates when on a table like things with rods that held the weight......i was putting a 45lb weight away when i noticed someone left a clamp on the stack of weights.........i held the plate with one hand and left the other end on my waist with the other hand i moved the clamp and threw the weight down........

the weight landed on my ***** right on the tip..........i felt the vomit comming up mt throat......i went 2 the bathroom to see the damage....it want pretty.........i wont get into details but needless to say i didnt pee straight for a week.....its all healed now

sorry if i made anyone sick............

I know I´ve done a good deal of stupid things but I can´t remember them all at the moment. The one that stands out would be when I was playing a concert in korea there was a carpet on the stage which I had told my self to be careful about during rehearsals. But when it came time for the concert I walked on the stage and tripped over the carpet and fell flat on my front. the whole audience was laughing like crazy at me. Strangely enough, I some how managed to keep my violin safe from danger :-/

I´ve also had my fair share of bike accidents, countless endos but after a while you learn to get get used to them :p

Nick59007 said:
this one may be a winner..................this is slighly disturbing read at own risk..............

when i was at the gym one time my friend and i just got done benching pressing....we were racking the weight and the plates when on a table like things with rods that held the weight......i was putting a 45lb weight away when i noticed someone left a clamp on the stack of weights.........i held the plate with one hand and left the other end on my waist with the other hand i moved the clamp and threw the weight down........

the weight landed on my ***** right on the tip..........i felt the vomit comming up mt throat......i went 2 the bathroom to see the damage....it want pretty.........i wont get into details but needless to say i didnt pee straight for a week.....its all healed now

Oww!!!

Im just about to go to gym aswell :p

Speaking of the gym, i remeber my i went with my friend once and he fell of the treadmill! i couldnt stop laughing!

K i got two stories.

One, i was working on a shed with my dad, and it had no sides on it yet, just a roof. He asked me to run and get a hammer, and i turned and ran under the beam along the side. Well, almost ran under. Basically, turned, leaned forward, and ran headfirst into a wooden beam as hard as i could. When i woke up around 5 minutes later, my dad was still killing himself laughing.

Two, i was at a gym working out with a buddy, and we decided to see how much i could benchpress. We loaded it up with around 240 pounds (i know thats prolly weak to some of you) and i started pressing. About halfway up through the second rep, my arms were shaking and i could feel the blood rushing to my head. My friend started laughing cause my whole face was beet red, and i started laughing too. In case you didn't know, laughing magically saps your body of all strength it possesses, and the 240 pounds crashed down into my chest. My friend fell over laughing, and i (somehow) kept laughing even though i could barely breathe, and the wind was knocked outta me. It took prolly 30 seconds or so before another person got to me and lifted the weight off, i was still laughing (and almost passed out). I dont work out with him anymore......

[edit] Wow, Nick59007, that is a pain no man should have to feel....

On my cell phone, I want to take off an option on my account.. so I called 611.

Woman: 911 Emergency, whats the emergency?
Me: Uh.... hi... Could I take of the GPRS Package please...?
Woman: This is 911! This is a serious offense blah blah blah

Then I got a big lecture.. only I could mix up 611 with 911.

Nick59007 said:

Nick.... I don't know what to say. That was... so beautifully disturbing.....

maybe we should make this a poll? organize it by member name and quick 3-4 word description of event.... get a real vote for who is clumsiest

Back