• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computer Repair Shop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kenrou

Only came out a few days ago, anyone tried it? Looks fun by the few videos I've been able to find, and looks like it runs much better than PCBS?

"Identify and fix problems with computers arriving for repair. Replace quality parts with crappy parts if you wish. Fix broken parts and assemble them in a computer. Then put it up for sale and negotiate with customers. Fool them if you can. Develop viruses and infect computers with the money you earn. Join the robot wars and develop your own robot. Hack customers computers and find out their bank details. Steal the money and leave no trace behind. Research mysterious websites and explore extremely dangerous areas."

Can't see anyone on this site needing to use a computer repair shop for anything.
People will only get the best advice here, even if we are a little biased on brands.:rock:

You contract "Steroid Man" to evict squaters? lol I'll be here all night. Don't forget to tip your wait staff.
Honest respect, I wouldn't be caught dead hanging around with "steroid man", especially armed, outside a video game :rofl:

1_f1Nlx5oKUMfgjhwhMEEXOA.png

You contract "Steroid Man" to evict squaters? lol I'll be here all night. Don't forget to tip your wait staff.
You won't be able to beat them without the baseball bat he gives you (supposedly), but you start with more than enough $ to be good for a few days... Just a FYI, he went down on the 1st punch, I had to deal with the squatters alone after, hoping @don256us is better trained :giggle:

Awman, no bloody gore? You would think when "Steroid Man" swings the bat and hits, you'd want to see the brain matter gush out :rolleyes:

Pfffft, Pass
Post magically merged:

Honest respect, I wouldn't be caught dead hanging around with "steroid man", especially armed, outside a video game :rofl:

View attachment 364116

You won't be able to beat them without the baseball bat he gives you (supposedly), but you start with more than enough $ to be good for a few days... Just a FYI, he went down on the 1st punch, I had to deal with the squatters alone after, hoping @don256us is better trained :giggle:
Weren't you supposed to bring homies? C'mon man, you wouldn't survive in da hood! :rofl:

Back