• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Console Games...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Been into PC games for a few months. Dropped Dark Watch half way through on PS2 when I got my new Rig DW is ok, not great though. Playing Zelda Minish Cap on GameBoy Advance (again).

deception`` said:
GRAW2 sure is fun, but I'm not too crazy about the fact that you cannot seek cover online.

I have beat pretty much all of my games (Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Saint's Row, GRAW2, GRAW1, Gears of War, and Enchanted Arms). I'm a bit on the fence as to whether or not I should buy Crackdown (I had mixed feelings about the demo). Aside from that, I'm really waiting on some of the heavy hitters for the 360 to pop up:

Blue Dragon
GTA4
Lost Odyssey
Too Human
Eternal Sonata
And a few others....

Side Note: I'd love to get my hands on a Wii, but I find a system if I sold my kidney for one. Here in the Atlanta area, a call to a retailer about Wii availability usually comes with laughs more than straight answers.

Bottom line? Until the 360 drought clears my hands are tied unless I can get my hands on a Wii (which is unlikely now).

deception``

Crackdown is much better than the demo. I had my own reservations about the game, but it was very well done. The demo wasn't challenging at all because you leveled up extremely quickly and you could basically stroll in and wipe out anybody.

You can't do that on the full version.

One level away from finishing Scarface: Money. Power. Respect.

Pretty addictive game once you get into it.

I can't say I know much about the drug dealing... but as far as taking over territories, it's a lot like Texas Hold 'Em.

>HyperlogiK< said:
Pah! and you equate yourself to Hunter S. Thompson. ;)

According to Thompson the one thing he never did with drugs was sell them, which, judging by his rate of consumption, he would've been about as effective in as Tony Montana in Scarface. :)

Back