• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler Master V8 GTS....Worth It?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vinaell

Registered
OK so im getting a i5-4670k that i wish to OC and push it alittle is the Cooler Master V8 GTS worth it? i have a case big enough to fit it but i havent seen much on this CPU cooler anyone have any opinions on it??

Wow, that old piece of okay goodness cooler from 5 years ago? Is it really that old?

That's why it really hasn't been a big review item. You might need to back to 2009 honestly.

I wouldn't use it.

Nope, not worth it.

NH-D14 and PH-TC14PE are worth it.

If you don't want to spend that much, Hyper 212 EVO.

I think you guys are thinking of CM's older V8. CM just released last month the V8 GTS The things a beast.

Personally, not a fan of how it looks, that is for sure. Ick! Performance seems decent for the price. ANd since you arent breaking records, and like the looks, go for it. :)

Ya im looking for something that performs well and looks visually pleasing to the eye especially for my Red and black look im going for in my case.

Back