• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolest. Delorean. Ever.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
this was very original. Read it when it comes back. I might mirror it with his permission and throw it up on my server.

damarble said:
Doh! I wanted to see it too. Was it just a Mac Mini-based CarPC in a Delorean? That's not too original.

yes, and yes...

OMGZZORS this guy is my IDOL:rolleyes:

Arguably, a bigger screen is more immersive than a small one. I’ve seen my favorite movie – Back to the Future – on my home theater dozens, perhaps hundreds of times. But when the movie came to Marcus theaters for a one-night-only big screen showing of the old classic, I was shocked at how much more involved I was in the story. I forgot where I was, the characters seemed more real. It was all because the screen was large enough to create a stronger, more captivating illusion.

no, wait, it gets better;

We all know Apple Computer is rebelling against the iron hand of Microsoft; some people don’t remember that DeLorean was rebelling against the iron hand of General Motors. This car company and this computer company share a similar heritage. They both embrace the purity of monochrome styling and brushed metal exterior. And they both leave their competition in the dust.

speaking of "dust", ever wonder what happened to that De Lorean guy anyway?

soulfly1448 said:
1.21 Gigawatts??!?!

aaactully, he says " 1.21 JIGAWATTS!!" But a jigawatt is the same as a gigawatt. Even so, the actuall quote is Jigawatt, not gigawat. :p

yes, i'v seen that movie tooooo many times.

God, what i'd give to have a delorean. i don't care about gas milage, or anything, i'd do nearly anything to own one...or 4.

1- Original
2- Back to the future model
3- Back to the future: Mr. Fusion model
4- Back to the future: With Home built Circuit board on hood model.

oh...and the train too!

sorry...i love the movie, and i want 4 deloreans...just to have replica's of the movie cars.

If i was rich, i'd do it. Hey, gotta spend that money on something, huh?

zexmarquies01 said:
aaactully, he says " 1.21 JIGAWATTS!!" But a jigawatt is the same as a gigawatt. Even so, the actuall quote is Jigawatt, not gigawat. :p

yes, i'v seen that movie tooooo many times.

God, what i'd give to have a delorean. i don't care about gas milage, or anything, i'd do nearly anything to own one...or 4.

1- Original
2- Back to the future model
3- Back to the future: Mr. Fusion model
4- Back to the future: With Home built Circuit board on hood model.

oh...and the train too!

sorry...i love the movie, and i want 4 deloreans...just to have replica's of the movie cars.

If i was rich, i'd do it. Hey, gotta spend that money on something, huh?

i like the bigass bulky space-shippy motor thing on the back and roof...reminds me of the millenium falcon somehow...

man that thing rocks!
and so do the movies!

Back