• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Corsair Announces New Hydro 30-Series XG7 RGB GPU Water Blocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

In conjunction with today's release of NVIDIA's 3080 GPUs, Corsair has announced an upcoming release of their latest GPU water cooling blocks: the Hydro X 30-Series XG7 RGB. Designed for both Founder's Edition and reference designs, the newest water blocks will fit a multitude of 3080 and 3090 graphics cards.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite frankly these are garbage. The top piece where the fittings are only has 2 screws and is made of cheap plastic. Several youtubers have pointed out this issue to both the public and corsair. It causes leaks that can kill your computer. If you would like some links to these issues

I would give these a hard pass unless you like giving your pc a shower...................

It appears the new blocks have gone to a 3 screw setup. Still I would wait for a review before purchasing myself.

I have one of these blocks on my 2080Ti and it works great. No leaks, nothing. It is fine. No one is pulling on their video card in use, but I agree that is an unacceptable level of QA. All I know is without touching the block mine doesent leak.

Last edited:
I just read an article today about them adding a third screw to them. Never heard about any leaks until this thread but never considered them either.

Back