• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

D2D Spring Sale: Dirt2 $9.99, Fallout 3 $14.95

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
decent deals, looks like it will be going on for 4 weeks, i wonder if steam will fight back :D

man last few weeks nothing but awesome game deals lol spending all this dam money but actually its not a lot.

25 on l4d2, 20 on bf bc2, now fallout 3 been wanting to play that game forever. at 15 bucks can't beat that.

man last few weeks nothing but awesome game deals lol spending all this dam money but actually its not a lot.

25 on l4d2, 20 on bf bc2, now fallout 3 been wanting to play that game forever. at 15 bucks can't beat that.

I'm holding out on a good deal for the game with it's DLC anyways hopefully we see some other good ones in the coming weeks, sadly i've got most of the titles on that list that i would want.

Neverwinter Nights 2 Gold is only $9.95 interesting. Although I have never used direct2drive before and I am reluctant to try.

Back