• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DataVac vacuum

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DigitalMonk

Registered
Anyone have or know anything about the DataVac line of mini vacuums? Our new house and the new location of the PC results in more dust build-up so instead of paying a fortune for canned air I thought I'd give one of these vacuums a try. Seems to make more sense to vacuum the dust out then to blow it around. :)

The one I'm looking at is available at Micro Center and is a plug-in, not a battery one.

My friend's mom got one to clean out her keyboard, and they realy dont have enough power. Compressed air is a lot better for getting dust out, or at least loose. I suppose if you have money to burn you could get one, but they arent very good.

Everything I have seen doesn't work well, I too would stick with compressed air. :sn: :sn: Ninja like accuracy + compressed air = many uses :sn: :sn:

The dust will never see it coming! :sn:

Back