• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED DD-WRT firmware revert on Linksys WRT400N router

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

alzerm

As the title says I want to revert the firmware for me WRT400N router that currently has DD-WRT firmware on it. I went to the Linksys site and they no longer carry the firmware for it so I asked via chat and they said buy a new router because we no longer carry any firmware for it haha. I also for some reason can't download the firmware file to revert to the Linksys firmware from the DD-WRT website (says I don't have access). I made an account and I also can't sign. Got no conformation to the creation of my account on the DD-WRT forums either. If by any chance anyone has access to this bin file to revert back (bottom of the page) please link it to me. Another alternative is if someone has the router itself and tries to pull the firmware upgrade off the webgui and saves it.

Last edited:
As the title says I want to revert the firmware for me WRT400N router that currently has DD-WRT firmware on it. I went to the Linksys site and they no longer carry the firmware for it so I asked via chat and they said buy a new router because we no longer carry any firmware for it haha. I also for some reason can't download the firmware file to revert to the Linksys firmware from the DD-WRT website (says I don't have access). I made an account and I also can't sign. Got no conformation to the creation of my account on the DD-WRT forums either. If by any chance anyone has access to this bin file to revert back (bottom of the page) please link it to me. Another alternative is if someone has the router itself and tries to pull the firmware upgrade off the webgui and saves it.

I am unable to vouch for this site, but this may be your file,

http://www.techspot.com/drivers/driver/file/information/14470/

Back