• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Decent Case??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xtreme404

Not a bad case, but FYI the SLK3700amb is $67 with free shipping currently (vs $52 + $12 = $64 for the slk2600). The slk3700 is a superb case. 350w psu, and 120mm fan mounts, hard drive grommets plus more drive bays make it a nicer case, unless you need the smaller case of course ;)

I used that case in my brother's pc that I put together about a month ago. It's a good case for him since he won't ever work on it or anything, but I would never use it personally because it is small and cramped. I'd go with the 3700amb like Deathknight suggested.

Deathknight said:
Not a bad case, but FYI the SLK3700amb is $67 with free shipping currently (vs $52 + $12 = $64 for the slk2600). The slk3700 is a superb case. 350w psu, and 120mm fan mounts, hard drive grommets plus more drive bays make it a nicer case, unless you need the smaller case of course ;)

I second this. It's what I bought last week. I was only going to buy a powersupply, but saw the case on sale for another $16, couldn't resist it.

CASE SPECS

Edit... My system temps dropped from 32-33C down to 27-28c. That 120mm fan really sucks! ( No pun, it really moves air!)

Back