• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Deepcool Lucifer K2 Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Deepcool has been building computer cooling hardware for years. They started with fans. Then they made cases and heatsinks. We are reviewing a new entry, produced under Deepcool’s sub-brand, Gamer Storm. Today: the Lucifer K2. That’s four brand names for this heatsink. That last is a mountain in the Karkorams, second highest in the world. Will it cool as well as its lofty name? Let’s find out.

Click here to view the article.

Ouch..... It's even worse coming in after the amazing Ninja review. Double the price and half the performance....... that's bad.

Thanks for the review. Good to know what to stay away from.

I do apologize for not checking on the spell checker. It changed all my instances of 'IHS' to 'HIS.'

How much room is there left between the spring coils when screws are tight? What is the tension the springs create on the mount? I'm never tested them so don't know. I do know the spring tension the first mounting is much higher then 2nd or 3rd time they are compressed. This leads me to believe the springs are not very good .. as in do not consistent in the pressure they create.

Back