• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TechtonicPC

Member, formerly Surfrat
So I have the opportunity to pick this up for $290 with free shipping. I know this a very capable monitor although not the best by any means.

I will using two of these. Mostly for multimedia and some gaming, although nothing FPS, just RPG type games and the occasional Iracing when I get the itch.

I know Dell put these on sale a lot, however the cheapest I have seen from them is $299.

What do you guys think? Is this the best option in the $300 class range?

Why don't you get a Korean 27' IPS LED display?

Do not really need or have room for two 27 inch displays, and I have actually seen the Dell in person and Know it is high quality with an easy to deal with company in case of an issue...actually purchasing through Amazon so def no worries on the customer service side.

I read a little bit about the Korean ones on EBAY in the other post here, but that makes me nervous. Are they getting good reviews?

Last edited:
It's very well known here that Dell monitors are great quality.

Look at the thread here and at the one over at Overclock.net, where the original thread was (link in the first post on the OCF thread). There's tons of success stories, the Catleaps use the same panels as the 27" iMac.

Back