• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI NF4 DR-SLI in the labratory!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
krag said:
Caaa-rap! I hadn't thought of that...what the heck am I gonna do? :p
I need to come up with a plan to get my upgrade for my upgrade that I dont' have yet!!

Maybe I could have my wife take some life insurance out on me and I could fake my death???

But then you wouldn't be able to post in these forums. Unless u change ur name to Kraggy :shrug:

g0dM@n said:
I still can't believe how you hit 430gpu on your BFG... mine was fine a little above 400, but not after a few hrs of HL2. I sold it, and bought an eVGA 6800u which pure out OWNED! I sold that on ebay last week tho since it was AGP and now I have PCI-X.

The 6600gt is nice, but I'm going to need more power eventually. I'm thinking of a 6800gt again or maybe 2x6600gt... I dunno yet.

I was kind of surprise too myself. Actually, on auto detect, it went to 443 on GPU. However, it will artifact and hang on anything above 435. I'm thinking of lowering down the GPU to 420 since summer is coming. I don't want to have a $400 paper weight.

good to hear that you upgrade your whole set. If you have money, just go for the 6800GT, because you can go dual 6800GT later down the road.

Just be aware that everything is CPU limited now. There is a huge possibility that SLI is an overkill.

Last edited:
TimoneX said:
You'll likely have to flash them both to matching bios' as well.

Yes, I know. Where do I find an SLI Bridge? I need one SO BADLY! Or is there a way around it with manual wires?

My 2nd 6600gt comes in tomorrow. I really want to SLI this baby up.

g0dM@n said:
Yes, I know. Where do I find an SLI Bridge? I need one SO BADLY! Or is there a way around it with manual wires?

My 2nd 6600gt comes in tomorrow. I really want to SLI this baby up.

I've tried looking around for you man, hell, even EBay. I can't find it. I guess that hardware store in Japan doesn't have an online store so you can't buy one over the net, atleast not from them. Unless you have friends in Japan? Or a person here in the forums willing to buy it/send it to you? :shrug:

Back