• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do not raise the voltage of the processor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Z3r9

Sorry for my english. My motherboard asus M3A78-T, the processor AMD X4 Phenom 9950 BE. Looked program CPU-Z CPU voltage is very small (1.050 v). Multiplier - x 6.5 (6.5 - 13 ) . The frequency of 1303 Mhz.
The bios tried to raise the voltage to 1.3 and Multiplier x 13 but nothing has changed. If such Multiplier point 14 it is in the CPU-Z displays x6.5 (6.5 - 14 ) .
Even if the CPU load does not change anything . Tried program OverDrive, the same thing. Tell me how to overclock ?

It's the power savings in bios that make it idle low. If you stress the CPU with something like Prime95 then you would see the voltage raise as the load on the CPU increases. This is normal.

You need to go into bios. > Advanced > Jumperfree Configuration and take a picture of how that bios page is setup. Attach the picture/image to the forum. THEN we may have enough information to help you.

RGone...

Back